Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Busy Bee

Hello to another Wednesday, although yesterday I swore today was going to be Thursday lol.  I kept saying tomorrow is Thursday and Justin thought I was insane lol.  Well now I can actually say tomorrow is Thursday!  

This week, well even the weekend was busy.  Friday we went to Carolina Beach...pics to come when I finally get my camera out of my car lol.  Saturday we had one of Justin's buddies over for some steak and the Georgia vs Clemson game.  Sunday we went over to a friends house for supper.  And Monday our Labor Day plans consisted of heading to Justin's old Lt.'s house for a cookout with some of the other guys in Justin's Plt.  It was a pretty good weekend!  This weekend we should be heading to the beach, I'm excited!

So I kinda started a job this week...it's just babysitting, and I am getting paid...so I guess it is considered a job lol.  I have looked for dental assisting jobs and havent found anything, I also started applying for some babysitting/nanny jobs.  At our friends house Sunday Kate was telling me about how she drives out of her way to take her some to her friends house for daycare for when she goes to school.  We were catching up and I was telling her about the job hunt and all.  Monday she text me and asked if I would consider watching him, so she didnt have to drive so far.  It would help them in gas money, and also help gives us some extra cash, so I said yes!  I started Tuesday, and its going good....still trying to adjust to getting up early and having a kid in my house.  I'm sure it will get easier with time.  

One thing I am big on, and I plan on doing when I have kids is developmental activities.  Well until I have kids of my own I plan on doing then with Parker.  He is like 14 months old, so he is at that age where it is important.  I talked to Kate about it today and she is all for it.  And of course I have been talking to Justin about it since I got asked to watch him, and he loves that I want to do that.  I have been looking at different activities/crafts/games for his age, and I have found some to do.  I plan on starting Monday, just so I can take this weekend to kinda prepare and get stuff together.  I am excited, this will give me practice for doing it with my kids someday.  Plus it isnt to bad a job to have.  Mon, Tues, Wed, and Fri she brings him around 7 and he leaves from 2-3.  Thurs is a long day so she brings him around 615 and leaves around 4ish.  Heck I am excited to be making a little money, which will help pay for my school and give me a little shopping money lol.  Plus how many jobs can you sit on the couch and watch tv, play games and do crafts and get paid for it.  And it is easier that its a friend's kid and not some random person.  I may look for other kids to watch, but right now I will just have this one...we will see.  We only have about 3-4 months left here, so I dont wanna get into to much, and then have to quit.

I def will share all my crafts and other activities and how they go.  Right now I def miss my sleep, hopefully fun stuff will help me get more into it lol.  Have a great day everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. One thing I am big on, and I plan on doing when I have kids is developmental activities. Well until I have kids of my own I plan on doing then with Parker. He is like 14 months old, so he is at that age where it is important. I talked to Kate about it today and she is all for it. And of course I have been talking to Justin about it since I got asked to watch him, and he loves that I want to do that. I have been looking at different activities/crafts/games for his age, and I have found some to do. I plan on starting Monday, just so I can take this weekend to kinda prepare and get stuff together. I am excited, this will give me practice for doing it with my kids someday. Plus it isnt to bad a job to have. Mon, Tues, Wed, and Fri she brings him around 7 and he leaves from 2-3. Thurs is a long day so she brings him around 615 and leaves around 4ish. Heck I am excited to be making a little money, which will help pay for my school and give me a little shopping money lol. Plus how many jobs can you sit on the couch and watch tv, play games and do crafts and get paid for it. And it is easier that its a friend's kid and not some random person. I may look for other kids to watch, but right now I will just have this one...we will see. We only have about 3-4 months left here, so I dont wanna get into to much, and then have to quit. Essay paper writing service

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3