I told you about my new job babysitting, its been going ok. I havent started activities yet because I need to get some supplies from town, and havent had the chance to. Hopefully this weekend so we can start next week. I'm not gonna lie, this getting up early is getting to me. I feel like crap today, and I went to bed at a decent time last night. Ugh and tomorrow is my early day because he will be here around 6 instead of 7. All I want to do is sleep, just to catch up on it ya know *sigh* maybe this weekend.
Kate told me this morning that Parker has an appointment tomorrow, so her husband is picking him up early. He will only be here a couple hours, unless he brings him back after his appointment. Hopefully not because I am looking forward to relaxing and getting some stuff taking care of out in town. Also Justin has duty, so I will have the night to myself other than taking him some supper. I see a nice hot bubble bath in my future lol.
On a different topic, today is 9/11. Thinking about all the people who lost their lives this day 12 years ago still breaks my heart. I remember in 9th grade walking in algebra class and seeing the news, I thought there was a movie on. I shortly found out that wasnt the case. We will never forget that day, no matter how much times passes. Be sure to take a moment to remember those who gave their lives.
I am slowly getting settled into my new blog, Living a Southern Belle's Fairytale. If you havent checked it out, be sure to head over and do so. I only have one post, but there is more to come.
Have a great day everyone! Hump day, we are half way through this week :)
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3