I do feel more inspired with my new blog, there are so many things I want to blog about...I am just having a hard time deciding what I want to jump in with. Just a heads up I will probably stop this blog sooner than I had planned. First I have trouble finding something to write here, and second I cant write two different post on two different blogs...my brain would explode lol.
If you havent been over and checked out my new blog be sure you do so (click here). I am really happy, and I feel like this blog is starting a great transition for me, and I feel like it fits my life more. Yes we are still in the military, but honestly I am fed up...the only thing military related I could post about would be complaining about Justin's ridculous work schedule. And nobody wants to hear about that lol.
Oh and be sure to head over to my new "like" page on facebook for Living a Southern Belle's Fairytale! (click here)
Im trying to get a button that works, but Im having some trouble...I will post it once I am done.
I hope everyone has a great day! I will try and post on here again soon.















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3