Monday, September 9, 2013

Changes and a Monday

Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend!  Personally I dont think it went by fast enough lol.  We had a great weekend.  Friday night we had date night and got some seafood, then came home and watched Can You See Me Now.  That movie was great, I def recommend it!

Saturday we got up and went to the beach.  We walked on the beach looking for shark's teeth for an hour, we found a ton of them!  I was so excited because I have only found one in my entire life!  Then that night we went to a cook out.

Sunday we didnt do to much, just took it easy and messed around the house.  And today is Monday, nothing special today.  Just started on week 2 of my new babysitting job.

Nothing to special in this post, but I do want to let you know that I am starting a new blog.  I'm not sure if I mentioned before about wanting a transition blog since Justin is getting out in less than 3 months.  I dont feel this blog will fit my life anymore.  Rather than changing everything on this one and going through the hassel, I am just starting from scratch.  I have also had some issues with Blogger, so I will be moving to Wordpress.  I have been debating on going ahead and getting my own domain, but I think for right now I am going to get my blog up and running and see how it does before I make that purchase.

Until Justin gets out I do plan on posting here also, but if you want to continue following me after be sure to head over and follow my new blog Living a Southern Belle's Fairytale :)

It is still a work in progress, if you head over and follow me be sure to leave your blog URL so I can follow you back.  Once I leave Blogger for good, I wont see your blog anymore.  I do want to keep up with everyone who follows me.

Well I hope you all have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3