Wedding Wednesday: Update Edition 2
I promise I havent been slacking on my post, I just have been super busy. Between moving back home (temporarily) and starting school, I have been running all over the place doing this and that. I am exhausted! But I will post about that later because it is Wedding Wednesday yay!
Soooo good news *drum roll please* I GOT MY DRESS!!!! Finally! It was only 3 months after they told us it would be, but oh well its here now. Thankfully it doesnt need to be altered. With adding a crinoline underneath to give it extra poof and the heal on my boots, it is the perfect length (insert sigh of relief lol.) The only thing we will need to do is get the bustle sewn on it.
Saturday we went and did a walk through of the venue to take more pics to help with our decorating ideas. Sadly we couldnt go inside because the lady wasnt there, but we did get to peak in. We plan on going back, of course, to be able to go inside and also see what items they have that we are allowed to use. I also went to the bakery which is right down the road from the wedding location, to talk to her about a surprise groom's cake for Justin. We have done business with the bakery before and my mom knows the owner pretty well. We brain stormed and hopefully it doesnt cost me an arm and a leg, and it turns out like I am hoping! I am going to leave you hanging on what the grooms cake will look like, it will be a surprise to everyone lol.
I ordered my veil Monday night, and it should be here today *fingers crossed* and hopefully it goes well with my dress.
Yesterday I booked the venue for our rehearsal dinner.
Oh and another thing, this is wedding related lol. Groupon is amazing! My cousin is getting married in October, and she is very fair skinned, she told me she bought a spray tan session on the website for $20 and it was originally $115. It is for 2 spray tans, which is a great deal! I went on there and they still offered the deal so I got it too *insert happy dance* lol. I plan on using it for my bridal portraits so I am not pastie white lol. All I need is my jewelry, crinoline, and to make my bouquet and I am ready for my portraits....so they will probably happen within the next 2-3 weeks. Yay! :)
I am slowly checking stuff off my checklist and I couldnt be more excited! I hated leaving Justin, but I can get so much more stuff done being here where the wedding is going to be, than doing it from 3 hours away. Thankfully my stress level has gone down a great deal, and hopefully it stays that way!
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3