2 days, I leave in 2 days.
It sucks, I dont want to leave Justin....I'm gonna miss him so much! It will be for the best, like I have said before....but it still sucks. I know I havent posted lately, Justin had a 72 this weekend for the change of command, which was nice since it was our last normal weekend together. We didnt really do much, did some seriously house cleaning, which was much needed. Our house is clean, but we got down to some of the clutter that was here and there ya know. I didnt want to leave him with a dirty house, since I wont be there to clean it. Yesterday I wanted to post, but couldnt think of anything to write about. The only thing I did think of is how my life should be getting a little more interesting with me starting school in a week. Being a stay at home wife, your life isnt to exciting lol. So look forward to more post starting next week.
Orientation is Thursday, it still doesnt feel real....me going back to school. Im sure it will once I go get all the info Thursday night. I never thought I would be back to wearing scrubs lol. I wore them for Cosmetology, and def didnt think a few years later I would be going to school for something that would require me to wear them everyday with my career, and not just a school uniform lol. Scrub shopping this weekend, among the other things we are doing.
I am excited, me and my mom have plans to take care of lots of wedding plans! Friday I am picking up my dress....yay I cant wait!!!! Oh speaking of wedding stuff...I am so pissed, one of the diamonds on the side of my ring fell out...havent had it but like 5 months. Oh and after only having it a month the big stone was loose, this just adds fuel to the fire with Zales. I love my ring, I wouldnt change anything about it....but the people there are rude, and stones should be loose in this short amount of time....its not like I do stuff that would cause it to be loose. I clean, thats it. Sorry had to vent. I need to take it once I get home to be fixed, maybe the people at the Zales there will be nicer.
Weather here has been kinda blah....April is over we shouldnt have this many showers, but only May flowers lol. Guess that is preparing us for summer time. Oh did I mention we are going to Florida for Memorial Weekend? Our friends are getting married and Justin is in the wedding, thankfully it worked out to be on a holiday weekend since they arent approving any leave, and we get to be there. The wedding is gonna be on the beach...score! Im excited, I need a mini vacation lol.
Yes this is a random post, but hey I did warn you in the title lol. I hope you all have a fabulous day. I need to go done some laundry so I can get my stuff all packed...boy I sure love packing....NOT lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3