Wedding Wednesday: Bridesmaid Gift Option Edition
Shhhh can you keep a secret??
So little ole my was on good ole Pinterest a month or so ago and saw this candle that I thought was freakin awesome to say the least. I want one so bad!!! I have been dreaming about it, and even told Justin about it. He in return thought it was dumb, but he is a boy and doesn't get girl stuff lol. I want your opinions! So today I was once again thinking about this awesome candle and how I want to order it so bad, and then a little light bulb went off in my head....wouldn't that make a great gift for my Bridesmaids!! Of course I plan on getting them jewelry, but I want to get them something else also. How about a candle, the candle I want, the one I have been dreaming about....I like it, and I am very sure they will also!
 |
| Pic came from Google |
What is this candle you may ask? Well it is called Diamond Candles (ooh la la fancy name!) The name itself sounds intising doesn't it?! And to sweeten the pot this candle is not only a candle, it contains a ring. Yes a ring you wear on your finger. A ring that could be worth $10, $100, $1,000, or $5,000!! A candle and you get a ring...score! Dont believe me go check out their website! (
Click here) Oh and did I mention it is a company out of Durham, NC!
 |
Pic from their website that one of their happy customers shared.
That ring is amazing!!! |
I very much plan on buying a candle for myself just to check it out, then if it is all the rage I will get this for the girls! They have so many scents, so they are sure to please anyone. I am that lame person and have been watching videos on YouTube most of the day, of people finding their ring, hearing their reviews and also just seeing what kind of ring they got! Its like cracker jacks for adult lol! When I get my candle I will def do a post and share my review of the candle, just in case you lovely ladies want to break down and treat yourselves also....and just wanna see what others think.
I am super excited about this! I cant wait to get my Mom's opinion on what she thinks about it. I hope you all have a great day!
I keep wanting to get one and Ryan thinks the same way Justin does!! That's a cute gift for bridesmaids. :)
ReplyDelete