Wedding Wednesday: Wedding Updates Edition
It's Wednesday once again! This weeks post isn't anything special, just gonna share some updates.
In my last wedding post I mentioned my break down with wedding stress! The bridal store told my mom Wednesday they had no clue when my dress would be in, and was very rude to her. She went up to the store Friday and spoke to a manager. The manager apologize for how she was treated and said she would handle the worker who was rude. She also looked up my dress info and saw that they had actually shipped my dress Tuesday and it should be there Monday. Not sure why they couldnt have pulled up that information 2 days before, but whatever its over and done with. My dress did come in Monday, it is currently sitting at the bridal store waiting for me and my mom to come in next Friday to pick it up. Yay I cant wait to see my dress!!!
How do you plan a wedding without Pinterest? Isn't it the best! I found some great ideas for some DIY wedding projects I cant wait to start. Next weekend is going to be very busy with wedding stuff lol. My mom is gonna message they lady to see if we can come see the venue again, just so we can take better pictures and start talking more about decor. I cant wait!
As of now I am somewhat stress free about the wedding. As much as I hate crying, last week was a good relief for me. Just let everything out, all the stress and emotion and then start over. Thats what I have done this week, and it has paid off. If anything I am more excited about the wedding and getting all of my ideas together!
The other day Justin and I got to browsing at honeymoon locations. Of course we have no clue when we will get a honeymoon, but its nice to start looking to get an idea. Plus who doesnt love dreaming about honeymoon plans! Not sure where we will end up going, we will just have to see how it all works out. I def will keep you guys updated on that also!
Tomorrow will be 100 days until the wedding! It's crazy how fast time has flown since we started planning, and I know these next 3 months are going to fly also. I cant believe it! This was a short post, but I just wanted to give a few little updates. I hope you all have a great Wednesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3