Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I'm a Slacker!

Yes it is true I have seriously been slacking!  I'm sorry...you know how life gets though.

So since my last post I have been busy with school and planning the wedding.  School is going ok, its a hour long drive one way so it gets annoying.  And the course is very rushed so I feel like I havent learned anything.  Our past couple test I have studied all weekend, even got Justin to quiz me on my 100 plus note cards and I still only made a 70 something.  Yes I passed, but dang...if I put in all that effort I expect to do better than that ya know.

As for the wedding, it is coming along.  I got my dress and had my bridal portraits done last week.  They look great I am so excited!  I've only seen 10 of them, and should be getting the disk by the end of this week.  I cant wait to see the rest.  Going off of the ones I've seen it is going to be very hard trying to figure out which one to use on display at the wedding!  Today is one month exactly until the wedding,  I so cant wait!!

Just for some updates since my last post...Justin was scheduled for knee surgery last month, which has now been rescheduled 3 times.  It is now set for next Friday the 19th, crossing my fingers it actually happens this time.  I hate naval with a passion, they are so unorganized!  I hate us getting up early and go to the hospital, my nerves completely frazzled...and it not happen.  I am just ready to get it over with.

So one of the diamonds in my ring fell out awhile back, not the big one thankfully!  I took it to Zales a couple weeks ago to have it replaced, and also to have it re-sized since it still doesnt fit my finger from the first time they did it.  This was like June 23rd....well they tell me they wont have it back until July 20th!!  How crazy is that?!?!  It should not take that long to fix my ring.  But they said they dont use local people now to fix it, it has to be sent to Texas.  I was not happy.  So now I am just going to wait til after the wedding and have this ring and my wedding band done at the same time, and also have them sautered together.

I had a kinda random thought today...within in the next 6 months Justin will be getting out of the Marine Corps!  It is so crazy to think about, and also very nerve racking.  I do feel that this blog will no longer fit my life, I wont be a Marine Wife...so slowly I plan on transitioning into a new blog.  When the time comes I will def post and let you know, hopefully I have a decent amount of followers come over to my new blog with me.

My mind is on overload, as you can imagine!  I need to go study, but I just wanted to stop by and let you know I havent forgetton about you lol.  Have a great day, and remember we are halfway through this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3