Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wedding Wednesday


Wedding Wednesday:  Floral Edition

Round two of Wedding Wednesday!!  This weeks post will be about flowers.  What girl doesn't like flowers lol?

So I went back and forth with trying to figure out what type of flowers I wanted to use, and when it came to my bouquet I was clueless.  I did know that I wanted the girls flower to be white, and I wanted mine to be colorful....since they are wearing color dresses and mine is white.

Baby's breath keep standing out to me, its cheap and its pretty.  I was almost set on the girls carrying baby's breath bouquets....but being a typical girl I changed my mind lol.  Well I had also been looking at hydrangeas, I was debating on the two.  I finally decided white hydrangeas it is.  These pics where my inspiration (all pics came from Google or Pinterest.) Their's wont be this big though, I am not a fan of bouquets that look like mini shrubberies lol.



The girls were easy....trying to figure out what I wanted for mine....not so much lol.  So I did what every girl would do.  I hoped on Google and typed in "coral bouquets" just to get ideas.  I wanted something kinda simple because I am actually making a matching one to use for my bridal portraits.  After looking through page after page I found one that was amazing.  It had colors I wouldn't have though about using with it.  I am not getting the exact one, but something similar...well the colors at least.  And of course you wont get to see my actual bouquet until the wedding lol.  Here is my inspiration for my bouquet.



I am so glad I can check this off my list, one less thing to stress over lol.  Next weeks post should be about or engagement pictures that we are taking Saturday.  Im excited, I cant wait to see how they turn out :)

1 comment:

  1. So many choices when it comes to flowers! Love your bouquet inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3