Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Pawpaw!

Happy Birthday in Heaven Pawpaw!

This is my favorite picture of him, I love the face he was making at me lol
So today is my Pawpaw's birthday, he passed away almost a year ago.  Justin was deployed and I had never lost anyone close to me.  That was one of the hardest things I have ever had to deal with, and having to do it alone made it even harder.

I got the phone call....the one you dread.  It was 7 something in the morning, I didnt have to be at work until 11:30 so of course I was sleeping in.  I got a call from my mom saying that my Mawmaw couldnt get him to wake up, she called back a little later and told me he had passed.  He had been having some hard times, when I was in 10th grade he had a kidney transplant....and last January they confirmed his body was starting to reject the kidney.  That I dont get, after all that time and then its starts messing up.  He was also battling with dementia, I hate that he is gone but I am thankful he didnt get to the part where he didnt know who anyone was.

For Christmas my Mawmaw got the grandkids, and my dad and his brother bears made from Pawpaw's shirts.  Of course I call the bear Pawpaw, he sits on the top of my couch.  I fuss at Justin if he knocks him off the couch by mistake and I make him apologize lol.

My Pawpaw Bear <3 td="">
Yesterday I had total writers block, and its that wonderful time of the month so I felt so blah, I promise I am not starting to slack on posting lol.  I hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3