Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wedding Wednesday



Wedding Wednesday: Bridesmaids Edition

I know I posted the other day starting the post about my wedding planning (missed the post, read it here).  I got to thinking and instead of posting it randomly, I decided to pick a day and that is when I will post my wedding post.  Wedding Wednesday kinda rolled off the tongue well, so what the heck....Wednesday is it lol.

For this post I will share a little on my colors and inspiration for what I have chosen for the bridesmaids.  I wont post a pic of the actual dresses, I do want to keep some mystery lol.

Alrighty lets get to the good stuff lol...

So when Justin and I originally started talking about the wedding, I wanted to pick colors that were different.  At that time I was going with Bright Red and Sunshine Yellow, but to my dismay I had a had time finding the exact red that I wanted to that made me rethink.  I actually didnt pick my colors until I found the dresses I liked, which sucked.  I couldnt do anything until I found their dresses, no decor ideas, no flower, I was stuck.  I was sad about not using my original colors, but I found a pic that changed my mind.  I showed me another option that I would be happy with if I ended up not finding the red.  If you have Pinterest I am very sure you have seen in floating around....


That was my inspiration, and what I have chosen to do.  I did want to do this exact look, but sadly after spending hours online I could not find this skirt, or one similar that I liked.  I did like the whole color scheme though, the coral with the turquoise jewelry.  Thankfully I found cute little coral sundresses, and I am getting the girl turquoise costume jewelry for them to wear.  I love it!!  I did find 2 different dresses, so 2 girls will wear one style and the other 3 will wear that other.  I cant wait to see them all together.  Since we are doing a country wedding, with their sundresses they will wear cowgirl boots!

Of course after I found the colors I wanted to use I found some other inspiration of others who have used the same choice.  Although I dont plan on using these ideas exactly, this pic did help me see how it will all come together.


This was the starting point to my wedding plans, so I figured this would be a great start for my post.  Of course I will post more each week about the groomsman, flower girls, decor, flowers, ect.  I am super excited about everything.  Oh and we should be getting our engagement pics taken next weekend when we go home for Easter.  Look forward to that post also!

Happy hump day everyone!  Yay we are halfway through this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3