So I promised yesterday that I would write about wedding stuff, well here is post number 1 yay! Oh and before I post, I thought I would share a couple pics of my beautiful ring!!
As of now we have booked our venue, ordered the flowers, ordered my dress, found the bridesmaids dresses, and we have ideas on a few other details. I am making the tutu's for the 2 flower girls. I started working on them yesterday and they are starting to look super cute!! I want to do as much myself for the wedding that I can, it is going to be very DIY. Our venue for the ceremony and reception will be at the same location. It is actually at a 100 year old barn and is so cute! I am still trying to figure out decor ideas, I cant figure out exactly what centerpieces I want, and what other decor. That is currently a work in progress. Also food, we are still trying to figure out what we want to do with that also.
I am very proud of myself because I have been super organized. I may post a little later on how I have my wedding binder set up, just to help other girls in the same situation. I decided to go against buying one already made like you get at Barnes & Noble (not that there is anything wrong with those), I just felt like making my own, the way I wanted it would help me more. Plus it was way cheaper.
I do plan on posting more on this with more details, I just figured this would be a good kick off to that series lol. As I plan I want to keep you updated, you will be with me on my journey from now until August lol. All my excitements, break downs (we all know they will come lol), wedding craft projects, everything! I am so excited to share all of this with you! I hope you all have a fabulous day!
















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3