Monday, February 27, 2012

I havent forgotten about you!

I promise I havent, just been busy.  I am looking forward to hopefully soon giving you and exciting update.  But for now I will leave you with this...

I GOT A JOB!!!  Not sure when I start yet, but I am officially hired.  I may be going to Florida next Monday with Justin, I find out Wednesday for sure how things will play out when I go to fill out paperwork.  Im excited for all the new changes.

Also....

WE LOOKING AT HOUSES!!!  Im so happy, and I hope everything works out and we can move this weekend!  We looked at a couple Saturday, and the realtor we have is awesome.  He has been so helpful to us. Hopefully we will get to go this week and look at more houses, because he has been sweet and offered to help us after hours, since we dont know when Justin will be getting off work.  He understands since he is a former Gunny Sgt.

I was going to wait and do a big post announcing everything at once, but I feel I have neglected you guys...and obviously people arent cool and I have lost some followers.  Oh well the ones who are truly interested will stand by you no matter what.  Thanks to those who are still following :)

Well hopefully I will have even better news soon!!  I hope you all have a great day :)

3 comments:

Thanks for the love yall! <3