Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Opinion

So im sure everyone saw about Whitney Houston passing away.  This post goes off of that, and elaborates to other Celebs.  This is my opinion of things, beware lol.

I dont understand how someone that was blessed with such an amazing talent, and a life most people dream about could do that to themselves.  I mean life is hard, but why turn to drugs and alcohol for relief?  Do these Celebs not see how many people look up to them?  Why mess up your life with something like that?  Not just Whitney Houston...but other celebrities.  It just seems like they arent thankfully for the life they have been given ya know.  And its not even just drugs and alcohol, also eating disorders.  I mean I understand that being in the public eye is stressful, its hard being watched all the time and feel like you are forced to be perfect.  But come one, if you dont want to have to handle that kind of stress...get out of it.  Go somewhere where you can live a normal life.  Its better than doing something stupid and embarrassing yourself.

I admire those who have had problems and try to get their lives straight.  Some people may not like Demi Lavato...but I adore her.  She had problems in the past of cutting herself, eating disorders, drug and alcohol abuse...everything.  She was a role model for kids, being on the Disney channel.  She realized she needed help and checked herself into rehab to get that help.

Some people just become selfish with the money they have, and the life they are fortunate to live.  They are set in their ways and dont realize that millions of people would kill to have their life.  I think if more celebs thought about the less fortunate this world would be a better place.  I mean they are the ones that can really make a difference.

Im sorry this got on my mind after reading about Whitney Houston.  Does anyone else share this opinion?

1 comment:

Thanks for the love yall! <3