So some good news...Friday I got an email from a job I applied for on base at the day care, I had just emailed my resume because I didnt have access to print out the application and send it at the time. Well they emailed me Friday and asked if I could fill out the application and send it in as soon as I can, I am hoping that is a good thing and they are wanting to consider me!! Cross your fingers!
I got Justin's birthday present!! His birthday was Yesterday, I am a slacker because I was going to do a birthday post...but happy birthday baby!!! I hope he loves what I got him...wanna see?
except its white so it shows up on his window!
I colored my hair today! I went darker again. I will post pics tomorrow or Wednesday.
I am excited to spend Valentines Day with the girls tomorrow! Getting together with them has helped pass the time during this training, thank goodness. Plus its nice for us to get closer with the deployment coming up.
Speaking of that...I found out something about the deployment, of course I cant share...but it got me really upset with what Justin may be doing. I cried when my friend told me, and then the whole way home. I want to talk to Justin and see if he will say anything about it. It really bothers me, and I am going to be so worried this whole time he is gone. But hey, I am dating a Grunt...I know what his job consist of, and things he could possible do. Knowing or not knowing, it never gets easier dealing with it. But I am trying to stay positive, whatever happens will happen...nobody can control it. But this "pointless" training they have been doing makes since now, especially since its frustrating hearing about all these guys who have gotten hurt...and most likely wont deploy now. I understand this has happened now.
I have made a list of things each day I need to take care of, the end of the week when he comes home is going to be a long day having to get up and clean, cook supper so its already ready to go when he gets home, bake cookies for the boys, cupcakes for Justin's birthday, and get super cute. Then Tricia and I are having a date with each other until the guys get released. Hopefully they wont keep them really late, especially since they've had them for so long.
I am staying positive about everything, someday just writing that I am convincing myself to be positive. But I am trying. I hope all of your weeks have started off great!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3