Friday, March 2, 2012

Waiting....Gotta love it!

So yesterday Justin and I went and put in a application for this amazing townhouse we fell in love with.  I am so crossing my fingers that we get it!!  So today I have been waiting, and waiting....oh and guess what?  More waiting.  It is driving me crazy, I hope we hear something today so we can move this weekend!!

Oh another side, I so hope I get to start my new job this coming week.  I am still an alternate for the training class that begins Wednesday which sucks.  But I went the other day for all my paperwork.  I felt like I got arrested, got my picture taken and fingerprinted...sounds like it doesnt it?  lol.  The picture is for my badge thingy, and since I am working for the Government I guess they needed my fingerprints.  Dang nabbit, now I cant commit a crime because if they put my prints in that scanner thingy like on CSI they will know its me *finger snap* lol.  If I dont get to start Wednesday it will be May which seriously sucks.  We are still getting a house, we have budgeted but money will be very tight until I start...and I am going to hate that.

Justin is suppose to go on pre deployment leave Monday, I may or may not start Wednesday...and I will be very highly pissed off if he goes home then, and I go Wednesday and they say...oh sorry you cant start today...so I miss out on spending time with him.  The girl said it is looking good I will be able to start then because 6 people havent turned in their birth certificates.  Do you think the odds look good?  I am on the fence about it, I just pray everything works out.

So thats a little bit of an update.  I will def keep you updated on both situations.  I cant wait to get a house and be able to share pics with you :)  Have a great day ladies!!

2 comments:

Thanks for the love yall! <3