Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!


Yeah im like 10 mins late, but Happy Valentines Day!!!  I hope you all had a great day, whether you got to spend it with your love or not.

I was blessed to spend it with amazing ladies, other than spending it with Justin I couldnt think of a better way to spend it.  We ate yummy snacks and just sat there and talked.  And you know how talkative girls get, add 5 girls in a room...yeah hours of topics to talk about haha.

Of course we all miss our guys, only a few more days til they are home, I cant wait!!  Justin sent me a text earlier asking if it was ok if we go to Wilmington for the night celebrate, so I cant wait til this weekend!!  I wish he would have just surprised me with it instead of asking...but I am hoping he has some surprises up his sleeves.  And you know I will def post about it next week!!

When he gets home I am making cupcakes for his Birthday, and also Chicken N Dumplins!!!  After I tried the recipe he said that was his new favorite thing I make...so that is what will be his first real meal in almost a month!!  The day they are coming back is bouncing back and fourth so I am kinda freaking out!  I want to make sure I have everything ready, and I dont want to cook it and he not come that night.  Guess I need to have a back up ready just in case lol.  Lots of cleaning and laundry going to happen tomorrow.

Well I am getting sleepy, actually got up early this morning.  I will post again soon.  I hope you all have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3