Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Got an Interview!!!

Yep its true!  I got an interview and I am so excited, I so wish I could tell Justin...darn this training he is doing!  Hopefully I can talk to him this weekend and let him know if I do or dont get the job.

I am hoping it is full time or else I will have to decline, I really need a full time job in order for us to get a house.  It is on base, a housekeeping position at the hotel on base.  Hey I am a clean freak, it has good benefits, plus I have full access to the base which will be helpful and not a hassle trying to get one there to see Justin when he has duty or something.  Idc if people look down at me for that job, its money and if I am not happy with it I can always find another one later on ya know.  I am excited, I had figured they werent interested in me since its been awhile since I applied.

I so hope this work out, I would love to tell Justin that when he gets back we can find our own place...take a lot of stress off me.

Please cross your fingers for me!!  I will def let you know how it goes :)

5 comments:

  1. Yay, that's so exciting! Congrats - can't wait to hear how it turns out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, and pshhh who cares what other people think. In fact, they should understand you're making necessary sacrifices to be with your man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and Good Luck! I hope it is full time that you want. Never feel like you are being looked down on. If those people look down on you then they are not good enough to have your worry. Hope that made sense :) Just my piece of advice...even if it is only part time, take it and do that until you find something full time. That way you will have a little less worry having some work. Thats what I did when I was looking. I took the part time I was offered until I found the full time I wanted. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3