The truth is I miss him. Yeah its only been a week since I've heard from him, but when we had seen each other 24/7 for 2 weeks straight...its hard to go from seeing each other and talking, to not hearing from him at all. And I feel so guilty for feeling like this. I know there are girls out there who's guys are deployed and they havent seen him in months. Im sorry for feeling like this, but whether he is deployed or just in the other room I miss him...I cant help it. Plus it doesnt help all these other girls announcing they have gotten phone calls and I havent. Im happy for them, I mean at least I know they are doing ok with their training...but I want to talk to Justin. I miss his voice. I have so much I want to tell him!
Today I made Christmas candy with my Grandma and my Aunt...I wish I could tell him about that. I also applied for a job tonight that I am really excited for...praying everything works out and I get it!! I wish he could share my excitement and give me his opinions on it. I cant wait to get back to Jax and decorate for Christmas, I want everything perfect for when he comes home. At least I have stuff to look forward to, plus time hasnt been dragging to bad...I just have so many exciting things to share :)
Sorry I just needed to get this off my chest. I love him so much I cant help but feel like Im going crazy lol. Tomorrow I am making Christmas ornaments out of pine cones...I will post pics when I get back to Jax because I dont have my cord...but yay fun stuff to keep me busy!! I hope everyone has had a great day, thank you for dealing with my craziness lol :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















Its amazing how quickly the 'missing someone' thing can start! Even though my hubby is not deployed, just stationed far away, I still miss him in the most unbearable sort of way!
ReplyDelete