Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Staying Positive!

Yep I sure am...I am staying positive.  I hate not hearing from Justin, but I know he will be back soon.  This week is gonna keep me busy, spending time with friends and I am loving it...always nice to find something to pass the time :)

I feel confident about the upcoming deployment.  I have met lots of ladies who's hubbies/boyfriends will be deployed with Justin and I love knowing I will have a great support system.  I know that I am not doing it alone. By time the guys deploy we should all know each other pretty well and it will make it that much more easy to lean on each other when we feel like breaking.

I am not worried about the deployment, we have been through 2...a 3rd on wont hurt.  I know it will just build our relationship so much stronger than it already is. I hate for him to leave, but I am excited for him to go and come back to me.  I am excited about a real homecoming and making a banner...I am planning on getting a photographer for this one...I cant wait!  That is what is going to help get me through this deployment.

I am staying positive!  :)

I am staying positive about finding a job, and also finding a house.  I believe when its time for both it will happen.

I hope I havent annoyed you with my positivity...this post was more for myself, just getting this out there.  A promise that I will stay positive...and I put it on here so yall can be my witnesses lol.

I hope everyone has had a great day!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your positivity? Can you bottle some up and send it my way? (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job with the positive thoughts! SOunds great :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3