I cant wait to start this week! Tomorrow is Monday and I wish it would hurry and start. Justin's training is almost over with and I so cant wait for him to be home!
So I have been debating...Justin text me the other day and said we could just go spend Christmas with my family. Part of me wants to go there because my Grandpa isnt doing to good, but then a part of me wants to stay and do our own thing. I mean im thankful I get to spend it with Justin this year, so either way its a win win. And I hate I wont get to talk to him about it til next week...next week is the week of Christmas, so its most likely gonna be a last minute plan. I hate waiting til the last minute.
Another reason I dont wanna go is because Justin doesnt care much for my brother and his wife, and yall know my feelings about them lol. And if we go we will be staying with my parents, and my brother and his wife will be staying there also...idk how thats gonna work out. Ugh I dont know what to do. Dont you just hate training haha.
Soooo I got my Christmas stuff up, I love it. I mean I still dont have my tree exactly how I want it, I need to add a few things to it...but it looks pretty good. I kinda wanna make some ornaments with Justin, just because it needs some of that kind of decor on it. Its hard to explain what it needs on here lol. I need to find cute ornaments ideas for us to make lol. I made some pine cones ornaments, but they are stuck inside the tree to fill in a few holes...since my poor tree is like 7 years old. I need to finish taking pics tomorrow so I can upload them and show you guys!
Oh and to address the issue I covered in my last post...today was better, but I still am determined to get our own place. Oh and tomorrow I need to go apply for that job!! Cross you fingers for me!
Well I hope everyone has had a great weekend! And hello to my new followers, be sure to leave me a comment so I can return the favor and follow you :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














I say go spend Christmas with your family! God knows where ya'll be stationed next year, you know?
ReplyDeleteGlad you are in better spirits today!! I say go home to family…like Michelle ^^ said…you never know if you will be able to get there next year! Can't wait to see pics of your pretty decorations! Have a good week girlie!
ReplyDeleteGlad things are going better. I'm happy that you get to spend christmas with your sweetheart, your lucky to be able to. I love your blog!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend darling.
His Pink Angel,
Caitlyn
Crossing my fingers about the job. I am job hunting right now too. It is not fun.
ReplyDeleteHope all goes well with the job interview! :)
ReplyDeletexo