I am getting so antsy knowing Justin will be home soon! Of course they wont let us know when, but I know within the next few days he will be home!! I cant help but get super excited thinking about how we will finally get to spend our first Christmas together! Im not sure of our plans yet we havent gotten to talk about them so I dont know if we are staying here, or if we are going to spend it with my family...I hope either he find better than Christmas in Japan last year, and Cuba the year before that lol.
I went and got his stocking stuffers yesterday. I dont buy usual stuff to go in his stocking, I got him random things lol. For example I found the dip he likes that we cant find anywhere! I hope he is excited :) I dont know what else to get him so I may be done with his stuff, but we will see lol.
Well Im not sure what my weekend plans are, but I hope you all have a great weekend!! I will continue being antsy until my love is home haha















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3