So its Wednesday and I still havent heard from Justin...I miss him so much, I just hope he is thinking of me and missing my like I am him. I am trying to stay positive though, and trying to keep busy. I have enjoyed my time home so far, but I am so excited to go back and start my Christmas decorating!!! I have lots to do before Justin gets back, so hopefully that will help pass the time as well. I am so anal when it comes to my Christmas tree, present wrapping, and Christmas decor...so I know it may take a day or 2 to get it how I want it lol. So far I have gotten him 2 presents and both are super cute all wrapped. Plus they match my tree lol. Yes I am that anal I like my presents to be color coordinated with my tree haha. I just started with the color coordination last year when I bought new decor for my tree...so now everything has to be red, green and white lol. My family is sending presents back with me since I wont be home for Christmas, I cant open them until Christmas of course, but the presents that dont match my tree will be hidden haha. How crazy do I sound?
Since I have been here we have made Christmas candy, pics to come when I get back to Jaxs. My Aunt and Grandma has given me their Christmas decor they dont want anymore...so next Christmas when I have my own house I have a head start and dont have to buy as much lol. I just have to be careful and not over do our past of the house since we dont have room for all the stuff right now lol. I want it to look classy and not trashy lol. I will def take pics when I get it all set up. I cant wait, I love Christmas time!!!
Tomorrow I am going to my cousin's Christmas concerts. My cousins who are triplets have theirs in the morning, and then my other cousin has hers that night...busy day tomorrow. Oh and tonight I made some cute pine cone ornaments, I will take pics of those once I get them on my tree lol. For something simple and cheap I like they way they look...I cant wait to share them with you!!
Well I hope everyone had a great day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














Can't wait to see pics of the tree! I hope you hear from Justin soon, I know he misses you like you miss him!!!!!
ReplyDelete