Well im back in Jacksonville, came back to find a disgusting house! How great is that, guess who will be cleaning it Monday? Yep you guessed right...good ole ME. I am so sick of this, the house doesnt get clean if I dont do it...I mean I cant even leave for a week. Living her is really starting to stress me out!!! Oh and tonight, I am putting my Christmas tree up and decorating my room and bathroom...they leave, didnt say where they were going...didnt ask if I wanted to go, didnt even say bye (oh and they have to pass my room to walk out the door btw). I text Kate and ask if I need to start supper...she replies and says no because they went on a date and have already eaten...wow screw me right? It would have been nice to have a heads up, but I get nothing. When Justin and I leave we at least say bye. Im so sick of rude people!!!
This has made me want to find a job and a place of our own even more. I already had a fire lit under me, they just added fuel to that fire!! Im so mad right now I seriously cant stop crying! I wish Justin was here, I need him so bad right now. I did hear from him yesterday which was nice...and he got to call today. But I really couldnt talk to him because I was in the car with my family. I pray he calls back tomorrow because I really need to talk to him, I miss him so much!!!
Im sorry for the rant yall, I just had to get this off my chest. Am I wrong for being mad at this though?
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














I'm sure it can't be easy to be a couple living with another couple. In my opinion…roommates suck no matter what. But, I would continue to do what you do because if you act like they do then things will get really tense and that will just make it worse. Hope it gets better for you hun!
ReplyDelete