Wednesday, December 21, 2011

He's home!

Ive been a bad blogger, shame on me.  Well I am so happy to let you all know Justin is back from training!!!  Well at least for the holidays and then he goes back training after...boo!  Lol.  I missed him so much.

We finally got to talk about our Christmas plans, we are spending it with my family.  I am pretty excited.  Plus this is the first year in a few that everyone will be there for Christmas.  My poor Grandma is going to have to get a new house...use to be 20 of use...now with my brothers wife, my cousin's husband and Justin we add 3 to it lol.  Most of the men already sit in the kitchen lol.

I seriously can not believe this weekend is Christmas...it seriously doesnt feel like it at all!  Im glad I am done with my shopping pretty much :)  I may get my 2 cousin's something, may tomorrow night when we go out.  This week is flying by, Christmas will be over before we know!  :)

I hope everyone is having a great week, I just wanted to do a quick update.  Have a great day ladies :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Enjoy your time together and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you! Merry Christmas Hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad he is back! Have a Merry, Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3