Saturday, December 17, 2011

Finally a Date/Wreath Project

Waiting...its what we do right?  Whether its for a day, a week, or a few months.  Seems like after a certain point we become professionals at it lol.  I am happy to say that Justin will be home soon, and I finally have a day!!  I mean it didnt bother me him being gone, I just wanted to know when he would be back ya know.  Im not sure what kind of mood he will be in when he gets back, hopefully he is in a good mood...but I just cant wait to have him home.  Even if he is in a bad mood I will sure try to change it.  Santa decided to visit his stocking early, so he gets those goodies when he gets back.  Its nothing special...but hopefully he likes what is in there.

I hope he doesnt think I have gone over bored with the decorating lol, I mean I showed yall I have 2 trees in the bedroom haha.  Hopefully he likes what I have done with our part of the house :)  Today I got up and started cleaning, just in case he came home today...and even though he didnt I dont feel like it was a waste what I did, save me from doing all of it tomorrow of Monday...which I will probably get up and clean again tomorrow just in case lol.

The other day I was reading Allie's over at My Marine and Me post about when she went and helped place the wreaths on the graves at Arlington Cemetery.  That gave me an idea to want to do something selfless this Christmas.  So Monday myself and a group of other Wives/GF's here in Jacksonville are going to the Veteran's Cemetery and placing the wreaths we made on the graves.  I am excited about this, and I glad to see that others are willing to take part in it as well.  I want to thank Allie for this idea, and for what she did.  Be sure to check out that post of when she went, I love her pics she also included.  If you are in the Jacksonville are and want to join be sure to click the link here and check out the info on it :)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!  I cant believe this time next week is Christmas Eve!!  Insane to think about :)

3 comments:

Thanks for the love yall! <3