Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dreams of Christmas

I think I mentioned a post or two ago about Justin may be having duty on Christmas Eve.  Well in my mind I have already planned out some of the day.  Can I share my dreams with you?  Lol

Well I will probably go visit with him while he is on duty...I have nothing better to do.  Then I plan on fixing a big breakfast for when he gets home, since he gets off duty at 0700.  I want us to have a relaxed day...that being said I want us to wear Christmas Pj's all day lol.  During the day I will probably have finger foods to snack on since breakfast was so big, and because I plan on having a big traditional Christmas supper.  Turkey, ham and all the fixins lol.  During that day I plan on us watching Christmas movies, opening presents, and just spending time with each other.  This will be our very first Christmas spent together...I am so excited about this because I LOVE Christmas!!

I got one of Justin's presents today...his "big present."  The rest will be cheaper presents.  I dont wanna post what I got him, just in case he found his way on my blog...I dont wanna spoil it.  But I am excited about it and I hope he likes it!

I hope my Christmas dream wasnt to wacky...like always it probably wont go like I have it planned in my mind lol.  But either way, spending it with him is going to be so amazing!

Have a great weekend ladies :)

1 comment:

Thanks for the love yall! <3