Like the song in the classic movie Cinderella says "so this is love."
I never knew I could know love like this, I never thot it was possible for someone like me to find that person. The person I without a doubt feel im suppose to be with. Wow...thats all I really can say. Its funny because until you find that person you dont even know what love is. Not "True Love." Maybe something you may think is true love but isnt.
I dont know what it is about him. He is absolutely amazing. He makes me feel like ive never felt before. I feel so special around him. In his arms is the only place I feel safe. I know that no matter what he will be by my side, supporting me. And I feel the same for him. I would do anything to make him happy. Im so happy with him...happier than I have ever been! Ive never felt so much peace in a relationship. I mean I know we have arguments and disagreements but when it comes down to it we still love each other and if anything we grow so much closer when we get past it. I love him with all my heart. I really dont know how I got so lucky, how did I get this amazing, sweet, wonderful, caring guy? Im not complaining trust me. Im never letting this one go. Justin I love you so much!!! Forever and Always!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3