I really dont know what I have done to deserve someone so amazing as Justin. Today is Valentines Day, he sent me flowers, my favorite flowers...roses and Calla Lillie's. I wasnt expecting it, he had left me a message on my facebook saying he loved me and Happy VDay, seeing that made my day...the flowers just pushed it over the edge. Honestly I would have settled with the message, or either the lil card thingy that that came with the flowers. Believe it or not im a simple girl, I dont ask or expect alot. Funny because sometimes I dont feel like I deserve him. I sit here and wonder, why is he so good to me? I would really like to know. How did I come upon the most amazing guy in the world? I do believe I have met my match. I couldnt ask for anything better that what I have. Im such a lucky girl. OMG its crazy because I hate Valentines Day...I think it is completely overrated. But being with him, and after what he has done for me today I think I like it now lol. He is my one and only valentine, the only valentine I want for the rest of my life. I love this boy so much.
Happy Valentine Day Baby, I love you so much!!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3