Saturday, January 23, 2010
Yes It's Hard
Is it hard not seeing your boyfriend...yes, very much so. I miss him like crazy. Its hard when we get into an arguement because he isnt here to talk it out, and you dont know exactly when you'll hear from him again. I cherish every word we speak, good or bad. He really means the world to me and I dont know what I would do if I lost him. Im so scared im gonna lose him. Im scared he is gonna get so mad at me and not wanna be with me anymore. I love him with all my heart. Ive never felt for anyone like ive felt with him. I wanna spend the rest of my life with him. I wanna grow old with him. I wanna raise a family with him. That would make this so much more wonderful...he already amazes me. Every time we are together, every time we talk I fall that much more in love with him. Am I worried...a little bit, but usually every time we argue or have a disagreement we work it out. This time I hope is the same...if this ends its on him not me because I dont wanna end this. Im not goin to end this. Baby im sorry for everything. I love you so much and I would do anything to make this work. Please "Baby dont give up on me."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3