Saturday, July 27, 2013

Diamond Candle Review

So I mentioned awhile back about these candles I had become obsessed with called Diamond Candles.  Well I FINALLY got my first one and I am really excited to share my opinions with you guys.  So for those of you who dont know, Diamond Candles are all natural soy candles.  They come in a variety of scents so there is def something out there for everyone.  The candles come in a 21 oz container so they are a decent size.  Why are these candles so special?  Well inside every candle there is a ring ranging in value from $10, $100, $1,000 and $5,000.  How exciting!  You get a great smelling candle, and also a ring!

Well I actually bought 2 candles, one for myself and one for my cousin for her birthday.  For her I got the Peachy Mango which smells amazing!  I almost got this one for myself lol.  The one I chose was the Ocean Mist, which is a summer scent of course.  It smells amazing also.  This one is more musky smelling, which I like...and it isnt overpowering, or not strong enough.  From the moment I opened the lid I could smell it before burning it.  And then of course after lighting it smells just as great.  I def would recommend either of these!
So how does it work?  Well each candle is marked where your ring is, just so you know how far you need to burn it down.  Some people let it take its time and burn down to it, others like to go ahead and dig it out lol.  Either way is ok.  I did a little of both lol.  Once it got down around the area I grabbed it with my tweezers...after I blew the candle out of course haha.
Be sure to get as much as the wax off as you can, just so it doesnt get on your ring.  If the plastic baggie it is in under the gold wrapper, is sealed properly then you should havent any problem.  I didnt get any on the ring, just some under my nails lol.
I am pretty sure my ring isnt real. There is some marking on the inside but it is so small I cant tell what it says.  Either way, real or not I think it is something fun and exciting.  It's like Christmas in a candle lol.  I do highly recommend these candles to everyone, they make great gifts to yourself as well as to your friends and family.  I cant wait to see what my cousin thinks, I hope she loves it!!  If you get one or have already given Diamond Candles a try please let me know your opinions.  No I am not getting paid for this post, I am doing it on my own free will...just wanna share my awesome finding with all of you lovely ladies!

1 comment:

  1. I've gotten two Diamond Candles in the past and love them! I had the Tropical retreat and Sunwashed. Both of them gave me fake rings that were around size 10. Still pretty though, and lots of fun! There's another brand called Jewelry Candles that give you more than rings that I've been meaning to try. They have a lot of flavors too. But nothing will beat Diamond Candles in my heart :) You did a great review!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3