Time really does fly by way to fast. Justin has less than a year before his EAS date. Exciting...yes, to a point. To the point of when I start thinking about what the heck we are going to do when we get out. This sends me into and whirlwind of panic and stress lol.
We do know for sure we are moving to Georgia. He is from Florida, I am from North Carolina....that is our happy medium. Not really a half and half, but I like that I will be closer to my family.....rather than if we moved to Florida. Just found this nuclear power plant he wants to get on with doing security. They take is serious and hire former military pretty quick. Its good money, and is something he wants to do so I am supporting him, as a good wife should lol.
I am excited to move, well other than the whole moving 2 states away part....waayy to much hassle for me lol. In Georgia cost of living is cheaper and land is pretty cheap, so we plan on buying some land and building a house. We have talked about the house and how this will be a forever home, so we def want to include any and everything we could imagine in the design. Lord knows I have been on Pinterest like crazy looking at house stuff haha.
Justin's friend growing up currently lives there with his soon-to-be wife, which is where she is from. They are such great people, and I look forward to having them as neighbors. Plus it is going to be nice to at least know someone when we move, and not be the strangers in town lol.
Each day is a day closer, it is a huge change. I look forward to finally settling down, not having to worry about deployments and all that stuff that comes with this military life. We plan on starting a family once we get somewhat settled. I wish we knew an exact date, right now it is January 4th of next year, but he is trying to get out sooner....we will see.
This was a random post and I apologize for that, just had this on my mind today. If you can see this post in your Reading List please let me know, I think my Blogger isnt working right. Also if you cant see it if you wouldnt mind letting me know that also. Thank you so much!
Have a great Tuesday ladies. It is Taco Tuesday in our house tonight, I am making an attempt at Baked Tacos. Also it is the season finale of Pretty Little Liars! I cant wait to see what happens, but also sad because now I have no clue what I will watch lol. Until next time :)
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














OMG!!! I so know where you are coming from... My hubby is getting out of the Army in about 2 months now.. We are moving to Alabama from Fort Carson, Colorado, and buying our first home! It's crazy stressful, exciting, and did I mention stressful?!?! lol He already has a job lined up, Thank the Lord! I love your posts! Congrats on the wedding and the upcoming wedding... hehehe.. Hope you have a beautiful day!
ReplyDelete