Friday, March 22, 2013

The Bugs Are Gone

I had been having issues with my blogs showing they were posted and not showing up in the reading list.  It seems that that has been fixed and the bugs are gone, thankfully.  I apologize that it was all on the same day and makes no sense lol.  Hopefully I wont have anymore issues with it.

Yay it's Friday!  I am excited that my Mom and Dad are coming to visit tomorrow!  Not sure what all we are going to do, other than I am cooking breakfast.  From Jacksonville to my home town is only about 3 hours, so its not to bad of a drive.  Sunday Justin is having some of his buddies over to watch the race, and I am cooking a yummy Sunday supper.  Not sure what I am cooking yet, something with deer meat because I have a ton of it in my freezer thanks to Justin's dad lol.

Next weekend we are taking our engagement pics, I found my outfit yesterday yay!  Now we need to find Justin's outfit.  I am still trying to figure out where we are going to take them, and thanks to my friends back home I have some suggestions I never would have thought about.  I cant wait to see how they turn out!

Justin and I have trying to start some little family traditions, one of those being Family Game Night.  So far for the past 2 or 3 weeks we have kept up with it.  We only had Monopoly to start out, but I got us Trouble a couple weeks ago and we have enjoyed that one.  I loved Trouble as a kid, and me and Justin get very competitive lol.  Last night I even started a score card thingy, you know like on How To Lose a Guy In 10 Days...when they go to his parents house and they have the scores on the chalkboard....yeah I stole the idea lol.  I know we could play for hours, but last night we played the first to win 3 games.  Guess who was the winner...that would be ME!!  Oh yeah girls rule lol.  I do want to collect more games for us to play.  I have a couple at my mom's house that we bought a couple years ago, I may grab those next weekend and add them to our collection.  Do you have Family Game Night?  What are your favorite games to play.  I would love suggestions on games we need to get.

Yes this was a super random post, but I didnt post yesterday and as you know I am trying to keep up with my posts lol.  I hope you all have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hate it when my blog does that!! It is so annoying!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3