Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ready for the Weekend!

Tomorrow is Friday!!!  Thank goodness!  I am happy to say this week has gone by pretty fast also.  Not much longer and my love will be back from this training, last training before he deploys...boo!  But yay for him coming home.

So I called to check on my applications today, I am determined to bug the crap out of them until they at least give me an interview!  I have a good feeling that I will have a job within the next week or two...I pray so hard I do.  Everything is lining up, I have my tax return and my mom and dad is in the process of selling my car...so that money is going to our deposit on the house.  All that is left is me getting a job.  Hopefully that will be taken care of soon.  I am determined and I am staying positive!!!  I have found 3 houses I am in love with, I cant wait to show Justin!

So thankfully this training has flown by, probably since I have had the other wives/girlfriends to turn to.  That has helped so much, versus being home.  I have plans this weekend to hang out Sunday, and we are all getting together and spending Valentines Day together since the boys wont be home.  It is such a great feeling knowing you have someone to turn to, and having those who you can talk to on another level with Marine stuff...rather than just the basic convo.  Im sure you other Military SO's understand that.

Well I just wanted to give a little update on how everything is going.  I hope everyone's week has been going well.  I cant wait to give some better updates lol.  Have a great night ladies, I am going to finish watching Swamp People lol.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with everything, I'm happy your man is coming home for a while :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3