So first up...I mentioned the other day about my dad getting fired from his job at the Apartments. I talked to my mom Saturday and she said they allowed him to reapply. She text me earlier and said that he had an interview there today, and then she called me a few hours later and said he got his job back and they gave him a 50 cent raise. It mind boggles me that they could have saved some trouble and not fire him to begin with, but I am so glad things worked out! Thank you for all your prayers!!
I am applying once again for another job...this one at Tractor Supply. I have a good feeling about it, something told me to go get an application there today. I mean Justin probably wont like that there are mostly guys that work there...but I cant be to picky wanting a job so we can get a house! Plus that could give me the advantage being a girl applying ya know. I am so praying this one works out...I have about 2 weeks before Justin gets back from training and I would love to tell him we dont have to worry anymore. Plus Tractor Supply is close to the area I want to look at houses...fits into my plot against Justin to convince him to move that way haha. Ladies keep your fingers crossed once again! I know yall will be happy when I get a job and stop annoying you with my post about wanting a job haha. I would love to start posting about home decor projects lol :)
Have a great night ladies!!
Monday, February 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














OH MY GOSH!!! I love tractor supply. I'll come by and hang out with you lol.
ReplyDeleteSo glad your dad got his job back and even with a raise!
ReplyDelete