So today was my interview...it went good. Only if they offer me the job I will have to decline. The money isnt right and the hours arent right. He said my schedule would be flexible...I could work anywhere from 0-40 hours a week. How can I afford a house not knowing if I will make enough money? Oh and I would have to work EVERY weekend and EVERY holiday...seriously?? Yeah def not the job for me. But I am staying positive, I have other applications out so hopefully I hear about those soon :)
I woke up this morning, was laying there trying to wake up before I started getting ready...my phone rings...guess who?? JUSTIN!!! He snuck me a phone call, I was so happy to hear from him. He said "sorry I woke you baby" I was like "nope I actually have a job interview in a bit so I was fixing to start getting ready." There was a pause for like 5 seconds and I hear "hell yeah!" Lol, he was so happy for me. He told me he had a feeling this wasnt the job for me, it wasnt what I am looking for...but it wouldnt hurt to go and find out. He told me that I know our finances, I know how much I need to make in order for us to get a house. I asked him if I should accept and just find another part time job, he told me he didnt want me all stressed out juggling 2 jobs so just find 1 that was everything we needed. He made me feel so amazing, I was in the best mood this morning...and most of the day.
Until...I get a text from my mom saying my dad lost his job today. He works at an apartment complex as the maintenance supervisor. The guys who owned it wasnt paying the bills so the bank took it and sold it to these new people. These people have had it for a few weeks now and today the decide to go and tell everyone who has been working there they are fired. Are you freaking kidding me?? I believe in karma and I believe they will get theirs. They just put at least 10 people out of work today, people with families to support. I mean it sucks because my dad lost his job 5 years or so ago and my parents just got financially stable again...and then this happens. I believe everything happens for a reason, it just sucks ya know. I hate this so much for them. Please pray for my family, and my dad. I hope he can find a new job soon.
So this day has had its high and lows. I really wish I could call Justin now and talk to him about what happened to my dad...and let him know about my interview. Hopefully this weekend. I hope the rest of this weekend isnt like today, I dont think I can handle it.
I hope everyone has a great weekend. Oh and I am happy for my friend Chelsea, her husband came home today. He was on the longest MEU deployment since WWII...after 10 1/2 months they are back. Her hubby got to meet their little boy for the first time today. I couldnt be more happy for them! Welcome home 22nd MEU!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














I'm sorry about your dad! That's terrible! I hope things work out for him!
ReplyDeleteDid you apply for Walgreen's? lol.. That sounds like Walgreen's.. working every single holiday and not knowing if you will be full time or part time!