Monday, March 26, 2012
Three
The day has come, the day I have been dreading. The evil "D" word in the Military world...yeah thats right deployment.
I havent been on much and I am sorry for that. Between my new job and getting things ready for him to leave I have hardly touched my computer. We come home from work, spend some time together, go to sleep and do it all again the next day. I didnt want to spend a few minutes online when I could be spending them with him, time we wont get back. I dont regret it...if I lose a few followers oh well, I took time to focus on me and spend time with him.
I got up with him this morning because I knew I would have to take him to work before I had to be at work, and I needed his truck because I wouldnt be able to get it after today. The morning was fine, the night before not so great...I cried so hard in the shower, he came in and caught me...got in with me and held me. We stood there until the water ran cold. We arent worried about this deployment, I mean we have been through 2 so far...and hopefully this one will be the last, just sucks he is leaving, we are gonna miss each other so much. Sucks since we just got the house and everything, we didnt get much time to enjoy it together. So we got up at 430 to make sure he got there by 6, then a little after 7 I left for work. I sat there thinking about calling in but I didnt want to get dropped so I went. I had told my trained Friday what was going on just to give her a heads up. I cried when I left him, I was good and held it together while we were together...and then started crying again when I got to work and my trainer asked me how I was doing. She told me if I left it wouldnt count against me. So I stayed for an hour and a half and then left...I couldnt stay there. I missed his pre deployment leave because of work, I wasnt gonna miss spending a couple more hours with him. I was fine, we laughed and talked about everything....staying positive about it all. He got on the bus and I waved and blew him a kiss as he drove away. I drove home, walked upstairs and saw his stuff and lost it. I tried to hold it in, but sometimes crying is the best thing. We will be fine, just gotta get back into the groove of things.
Im sure these months will fly by, plus I have work and decorating the house to keep me busy. The house is my project. I cant wait til he comes home and it is all homey lol. And yay now I will update my blog more! Look forward to craft project post lol. We finally have a couch, and a washer and dryer...it is starting to look like home, other than the walls being bare. I would post pics, but I kinda wanna get some stuff done before I do. Plus my camera cord has ran off somewhere...I have no clue where to begin looking for it lol.
I hope you all have a great night, I promise to post soon :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















I'm sorry you had to say goodbye today hunny! I know how you feel. Stay strong and don't be afraid to cry it out either! I am here for you if you need anything! Can't wait to see pics of the house!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear he is on his THIRD deployment. Geez. I am sure the time will fly by. :) Hopefully these deployments will start to thin out in the years to come. You have all of us bloggy friends to keep you occupied. All you have to do is log in :)
ReplyDeleteGeeze, those days are the worst. I am glad you were able to go spend some more time with him and see him off. Thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry the day has come for you two. It is never an easy day or an easy journey. I wish you the best of luck on this deployment and your blog friends will be here when you need us =)
ReplyDelete