Saturday, March 10, 2012

Great News!!

I'm back!!!

So obviously there is some reason I have been MIA...well...

We got the house!!!!  Annnnnddd I started my job Wednesday!!  So this past week has been busy, and we havent had cable or internet so that is another reason I havent been on.

Wanna see????  :)
The pics arent the best quality fyi

Our home sweet home
Kitchen
Another view
Living room from the Kitchen
1/2 Bathroom downstairs
Guest Bedroom
Guest Bathroom
Master Bedroom
Closet
Closet open lol
Master Bathroom
Our little ole backyard :)

I love our house and I am so excited to finally share it with you!!  :)
Have a great weekend!!!




5 comments:

  1. A white picket fence?? SO CUTE!! Congratulations on the home and the job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So happy for y'all! I love the house, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome!! So happy for you! The house looks beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new place fun and exciting you get to have fun decorating and making it a home

    Newest Follower
    You can follow me back here:
    http://acountrygirlcan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blog and can't wait to read more.. I am now following.. Please feel free to stop by my blogs and leave some love..

    http://simplysamisthoughts.blogspot.com/

    http://confesstionsofthesilentranks.blogspot.com/

    Also following on facebook

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3