Yeah just hanging in there...it def sucks him being gone, but I know once time passes it will get easier like always. Maybe the day will come where I wont bust out crying at work...3rd day in a row. I hate that, I dont wanna seem weak...just a lot going on right now. Oh and I want to thank all of you for your kind words on my last post, I am so lucky to have you all :)
I think I am going to find a new job, this one is just going to be to stressful for me to handle. Answering irate phone calls for 8 hours is just going to stress me out more than I should be. I am already stressed about Justin being gone, and us get financially stable I dont need to worry about work on top of all that. The day I started this job I had gotten a phone call wanting to set up and interview at the daycare on base. I had taken that job so I didnt reply. Thankfully when I checked today I still had the voice mail with the number, so I called and they said they should starting taking interviews again the middle of April. I am so praying that I get that job. I feel working with kids all day will help pass the time better and keep my mind off missing him. I so wish I could talk to him right now and see what he thinks about everything. Plus my schedule is based on my performance, so if I dont do good I get crappy schedules...I dont wanna be working til 830 every night when he gets home. I want to actually be able to spend time with him. I mean I cried the whole way home from work while I was on the phone with my mom earlier.
I dont want to seem like a quitter...I just dont want to go all this time miserable, I know my limit and this job is pushing it. Maybe I will hear from him soon and we will be able to talk about it...crossing my fingers!
Well I just wanted to get some things off my chest. I hope you have a great day!!
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














I hope that the job at the daycare works out! Keep your chin up, I know it's hard right now! I'll be keeping you both in my prayers!
ReplyDelete