So were are getting extremely close to Justin coming back. OMG I am so excited! I so cant wait to be in his arms once again. This time apart has made me realize alot of things. I dont want anybody else...I want him, I will wait for him as long as I have to to be with him. I will now cherish the times we share so much more than I did before. I will never take him for granit. He has a part of me nobody has ever had before...a part that I will never give anyone else. I love this boy I call my boyfriend. As yes now I can honestly say that with my entire heart...ive never said that before....ive always had doubts, well not with Justin. There are NO doubts! He makes me smile so big, even when he doesnt realize he does. He always brightens up my day. I love him so much. He is so sweet, and I love that I know he cares about me and he loves me. I dont have to sit here and guess. When we are together everything feels so right. I know that when he gets home we are gonna have so much fun together!! Yay my baby is coming home soon!!!!!
I Love You Justin Lee <3
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3