So you come here often?
Yes that is a cheesey pick up line I use on Justin quite a bit lol. Hey we keep our relationship entertaining, including trying to pick each other up using the dumbest lines haha.
Yes it has been awhile, and I lied on my last post saying I would post again soon...oops! Well since then nothing much has changed, still working and trying to get all of my projects with the house taken care of. Work is ok, still would like something else...but the money is good and at least I have a job, where some people are struggling to make ends meet. Oh and the house is coming along nicely if I do say so myself. I promise as soon as I am done with this post, I will post about my current projects.
This past weekend I went home to spend some time with my family. I hadnt been home since my Grandpa passed away so it was nice to see everyone. Def soaked up the time I had with everyone. I so wish Justin was there with me. Of course everyone asks questions about him which makes me miss him so much more at times.
Exciting news...I ordered my homecoming banner for the house and it should be here Thursday yay, and also I booked our homecoming photographer!! Just a couple less things I will have to stress about closer time.
I have Instagram....had it for over a month. I have slacked on posting pics on there also, just havent taken any worth posting lately. If you want to follow me my name thingy is stephaniens920 :)
Last deployment I was so good about posting, now days its July and I have only posted a couple times. I must get better, I mean I have nothing better to do lol. Sometimes you just get that writers block ya know lol. I hope you all are having a wonderful week so far!!
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3