Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Here it is...my post about the projects I have done so far with our lovely home.  Im so excited to share with you guys :)

 Coffee table I put together, oh yeah I am dang proud lol
 And also my end table I put together
 My Memory Shadow Box with out Initials around it
 Memory Shadow Box, all kinds of movie tickets, wrist bands, plane tickets, ect.  
I keep everything lol
 My Chalkboard Menu Board
 Wall Decor on the big wall in the Living Room
Other wall decor, this is my fav! :)

Decorating the house has def been my hobby this deployment, and it sure has kept me busy so far.  I still have a ways to go, but I am happy with everything so far.  Also I am glad Justin likes it, he has seen my pics on Facebook and is excited to see it when he gets home.  Hopefully I will get a few more projects done soon and I can post about those also!  My next post will be about my Gardens :)  Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! You seem so similar to me! I'm so glad I found your blog! Would you mind following me back?

    http://livefortoday-hopefortomorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3