Monday, April 2, 2012

Worst Day Ever!!

Today was horrible!  I worked 10-7.  I talked to my mom this morning before I started getting ready for work, and I cried so much because I didnt want to go to work today...I really hate my job!!  Then I busted out crying while I was at work...didnt mean to, just happened.  I was doing so good, I hadnt cried at work since last Wednesday.  Then during lunch I sat in the truck crying...I dont need a job that makes me feel like this.  I seriously hate it!!

Good news...yesterday I got my first email from Justin since he left.  I hadnt talked to him in almost a week.  Then  I got another one today...and then tonight a phone call!!  I feel so much better that we have actually gotten to talk about my job situation, feels like a little bit of weight has been taken off my shoulders.  I plan on taking my time and not rushing into a job, hopefully I find something soon though.  I seriously dont want to be miserable this whole deployment!  It was nice to hear that he supports me 100% in whatever I decide to do, makes me feel so much better about things.

I am going home this weekend for Easter, first time I have gone home and seen my family since Christmas.  It is going to be nice to get away from here, even for a couple days.  Sometimes you need to get away ya know.

Well I just wanted to do a quick update of whats going on, I hope all of your weeks are starting off great!  I promise to get better with my blogging lol.  Have a great night ladies <3

4 comments:

  1. So glad you heard from him! Hang in there hun and enjoy your family this weekend! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for hearing from him! Boo for such a bad day :( I hope you enjoy your time with your family and use this weekend to just decompress a little, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its always great to be able to go back home when they are gone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower and I've read quite a few of your posts now. Sounds like things can be kinda rough, but I'm sure they will look up. Just keep your head up :)

    You can check out my blog at
    tramplingthepansies.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3