Sunday, April 15, 2012

Shall We Catching Up?

Sorry it has been awhile since I have blogged, it has partly been writers block and also trying to get adjusted to everything.  It has almost been 3 weeks since he left, and I am happy to say I am doing better since I last posted.  I still want a new job, I am looking.  But I can manage at this job until then.  Staying positive and knowing that everything will work out, that is what keeps me going.

Whats new?  Well I went home last weekend for Easter, I hadnt seen my family since Christmas so it was nice to spend some time with them!  Friday was my day off so I have finally gotten rid of the boxes that were lining the walls in the house.  Other than it being open because we still dont have a lot of furniture, it is starting to come along...slowly but surely it will get there.  I moved our bedroom around, just switched the walls the dresser and bed was on, it looks good.  But I saw first hand that its hard doing this stuff alone.  Bout dropped the tv a couple times lol.  I need to put "getting some muscles" on my list on things to do while he is gone lol.

I have a few projects I am working on while he is gone, I hope to have all of them complete by time he gets home.  And I def want to have the house all pretty also.  Yes I promise to get better about blogging and share my project stories...accept this one project, I wont share it until probably after he gets home...you will understand when it is finished.

Well I hope you all are having a great weekend, I promise to write again soon.  Gonna get ready and hit the beach with the girls today.  We are all helping to keep each other busy while the guys are gone.  Take care ladies :)

3 comments:

  1. Hello, My name is Caitlyn Ervin. I am dating a man in the Army who is currently deployed. His amazing mother has opened my eyes to the world around me. And now I want to get out and help. If you would please get my blog out into the open somehow some way I would really appreciate it. It is going to be there to help the Soldiers. Get information to the people. As well as provide support to the girls and or guys that are dating, married, etc. to a soldier.
    Thank you so very much!
    ~Caitlyn Ervin
    The blog is called: Dog Tags And Diamonds
    And can be found at
    http://dogtagsanddiamond.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I've been reading through your blog all day and there is so much I can relate to! You helped inspire me to start blogging myself. So thank you for sharing and have a blessed day!

    Sarah, http://wngingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3